Monday, December 14, 2009

Introduction

Looking back on this past year or so, I realized that a lot has gone on. A lot of interesting stuff has gone on: Things that take more than a 182 word Twitter post to describe. Anyways, I have long thought, why not write this down?
So that's all I'm doing. I've been fortunate enough to meet some unique and well known personalities, and take part in some truly one-of-a-kind experiences. In an effort to have them in writing - so that I never forget them - I want to share them with you. Hope you enjoy the rambles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Joe, I ran across your session with Houston and really loved it. Then found your playing of That Sunday That Summer on You Tube. I play it all the time and my wife also loves it. You have such a great touch and interpretation. Being a jazz clarinet guy I really have a great admiration for piano players and of course all musicians but especially piano. Hope to see you in person when ever you get down here to the Southeast Florida area around Boca Raton. Frank Simmons